Bray Wyatt is currently being advertised for the August 9 episode of Monday Night Raw, which is set to take place at the Amway Center in Orlando.
The former WWE Champion has not been seen on WWE TV since the Raw after WrestleMania in April, but he’s now being featured on the local advertising for the show in August.
Of course, it’s no certainty that Bray Wyatt is going to be on the August 9 episode of Monday Night Raw as the card is always subject to change, but it’s interesting to see that WWE is at least considering bringing him back relatively soon.
With SummerSlam set to take place just 12 days after that episode of Raw, it seems likely that WWE could be planning to have Wyatt wrestle at the “biggest party of the summer”, which has been described as being an “all hands on deck” show.
Bray Wyatt’s last WWE match was a loss at WrestleMania to Randy Orton. It’s unclear whether or not he’ll be reuniting his feud with his fellow Raw star or moving onto a program with someone else.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt