UPDATE, 05/21 at 2:10 PM EST: The Wrap is reporting SmackDown Live will move to Friday night under the new deal. This has not been confirmed by the WWE yet.
UPDATE, 05/21 at 1:57 PM EST: WWE stock is now trading at $57.78 (+12.64% for the day)
UPDATE, 05/21 at 1:48 PM EST: The Hollywood Reporter is reporting the deal is a five-year deal worth more than $1 billion. The new deal is worth $205 million annually and is expected to begin in October 2019. The deal is approximately 3 times what NBCUniversal is currently paying WWE to air SmackDown Live its USA network.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Felt It Was ‘Hugely Important’ For AEW To Re-Sign Jim Ross