WrestlingInc is reporting that due to COVID protocols, Tom Phillips has been pulled from WrestleMania tonight, and will not be calling any of Raw’s matches on the show.
While not mentioned in the report, this will likely keep Tom Phillips out of WrestleMania tomorrow night too. It was also not noted who is going to be replacing Phillips on the show.
Tom Phillips will not be calling WrestleMania tonight for the RAW brand.
Wrestling Inc. has learned that Phillips was removed from the show due to COVID protocols
Interestingly, this comes after WrestlingInc also reported that Tom Phillips has been replaced by Adnan Virk as the lead commentator for Monday Night Raw, which you can read more about by clicking here.
This seemingly isn’t the only change WWE is planning on making, as another report suggests that Samoa Joe has been removed from Raw commentary, leading some to speculate he has been cleared for an in-ring return.
It goes without saying, but everyone at WrestleTalk hopes that Tom Phillips is healthy and doing okay at this time.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out