Brock Lesnar dropped the Universal Champion to Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 35 in the show’s opening bout. He has not been seen on WWE TV since, and it seems as if he was on his way back to UFC for a title fight with Daniel Cormier.
However, it appears that match is off as UFC’s President Dana White when speaking to ESPN revealed that Lesnar has retired from MMA and will not be returning to the UFC.
“He told me he’s done, he’s retired. We’re going to move in another direction with Cormier.”
It remains to be seen what this means for Lesnar and the WWE, but with a move back to UFC off the cards, the door is open for Brock Lesnar to return to work for Vince McMahon once again.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
WrestleTalk now has Radio! Enjoy new daily radio news bulletins every day at this link!
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’