Brock Lesnar has been advertised for next week’s (January 31) edition of WWE Raw, following Saturday’s Royal Rumble event.
At Royal Rumble, Lesnar will defend his WWE Championship against Bobby Lashley. It had been speculated that Lesnar may lose the title this weekend, after it was pointed out that The Beast didn’t feature in initial advertising for next month’s Elimination Chamber show.
The Heritage Bank Center has now revealed that Lesnar will be in Cincinnati, Ohio for Monday’s episode of Raw. Noting that the upcoming show will feature the fallout from Royal Rumble, the Heritage Bank Center tweeted:
‘Just Announced: @BrockLesnar will be coming to Heritage Bank Center for RAW this Monday night! Get your tickets and see the fallout from the Royal Rumble LIVE!’
Also, Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that Lesnar is set to headline a WWE Madison Square Garden house show on March 5. This would be The Beast’s first match in the famous arena since his 2018 Universal Title defence against Braun Strowman and Kane.
Lesnar’s WWE Championship win at WWE Day 1 marked WWE’s first title change of 2022. Stay up to date with every title change of the year, using our tracker at this link.
— Heritage Bank Center (@HeritageBankCtr) January 26, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing