Cain Velasquez has been officially charged after firing shots at a man who allegedly molested his family relative.
TMZ Sports reports that Velasquez was charged with 10 total charges including 1st degree attempted murder, multiple counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and shooting an occupied motor vehicle, among others.
If convicted, the former UFC Heavyweight Champion will face decades in prison.
The court documents say Velasquez followed a 43-year old man named Harry Goularte along with his mother and stepfather from their home in San Martin, California.
Goularte was recently charged with one felony count of “a lewd and lascivious act” for allegedly molesting Cain’s “close relative”.
Harry Goularte faced a judge for his charge last week, but was allowed to leave jail under supervision release despite the allegations against him.
Authorities say that Cain Velasquez shot at and rammed into the car that Goularte’s stepdad was driving. Police were called after Velasquez left the scene, but they eventually took him into custody.
It was reported that one of Velasquez’s shots hit Goularte’s stepfather, but he is expected to recover from his injuries.
We will have further updates on this story when they become available.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure