Candice LeRae is currently a free agent after her WWE contract expired back on May 6, and the two sides didn’t come to terms on an extension.
Now a free agent, LeRae has now officially reopened her Pro Wrestling Tees store, with over 20 designs now available for purchase.
LeRae recently gave birth to her and Johnny Gargano’s first son Quill, with Gargano also departing WWE back in December to spend time with their child.
You can find a list of all WWE stars who were let go from the company at this link.
Candice LeRae Has Returned! ? ?
— Pro Wrestling Tees (@PWTees) May 24, 2022
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?