An update has been provided on the WWE contract status of NXT star Candice LeRae, who is currently pregnant.
As reported by Fightful Select, because LeRae wants to continue being used on NXT TV during her pregnancy, her contract has not been frozen.
It was also noted that her contract does not match up with her husband Johnny Gargano, and hers expires at some point in 2022.
Gargano’s, on the other hand, expires on December 3, 2021.
Candice LeRae had her last match on July 6 but was on NXT TV as recently as this past Tuesday for the Dexter Lumis/Indi Hartwell wedding.
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Kenny Omega On Whether He Thought Forbidden Door Would Actually Happen
- AEW’s Jungle Boy Out With An Injury
- More Matches Announced For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In
- Stipulation Added To AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Six Man Tag Match
- Original Plan For WWE Hall Of Famer To Manage MVP
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Opens Up About Wrestling With Vertigo In NJPW