The latest former WWE star to make their return to WWE under the new Triple H regime happened on tonight’s episode of WWE Raw.
On the show, Nikki A.S.H was in the ring awaiting her opponent, which was expected to be Doudrop, but was instead former NXT star Candice LeRae.
Candice has been out of action for over a year due to pregnancy, and her WWE contract expired back in May.
I guess surprising returns to WWE on Raw shows in Canada is how we do things in the Wrestling family.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW