Former Women’s Champion Carmella publicly announced in May that herself and WWE commentator Corey Graves were expecting their first child together.
Given both of their WWE backgrounds, Carmella was asked during an interview with PEOPLE.com, on what her thoughts would be on their child potentially following them into the wrestling business.
To which Carmella answered saying that she would be very much on board with the idea and early indications in the womb suggest the baby would be too.
“Maybe he’ll be a third generation, which would be so cool, but I would never push anything on him, whatever it is that he wants to do.
“But if he’s anything like what he’s like right now in the womb, I mean, he’s insane. He is a maniac. He does not stop moving.
“So if that’s any indication of how rambunctious he’s going to be once he’s Earthside, then we’re in it, for sure.”
Carmella has been absent from in-ring competition since March 12, however, she recently revealed that an in-ring return was in her plans once her and Graves’ son has arrived.
While Carmella is on her leave from WWE, her husband Graves has seen a change to his WWE schedule in the form of a shake-up of both the Raw and Smackdown commentary teams.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT