A new image has fuelled speculation that WWE star Chelsea Green could reunite with Robert Stone on WWE TV.
Green returned to the company at last month’s WWE Royal Rumble event, entering the match at number 20 before getting eliminated almost instantly.
While it isn’t currently known what precisely is planned for Green for the coming months, an eagle-eyed fan has spotted something that may hint at a reunion with her former stablemate.
A new photo has emerged showing Chelsea Green’s entrance titantron video, which notably still has the Robert Stone logo.
Green was part of Stone’s stable – the Robert Stone Brand – during her time in NXT, where he acted as her manager.
While it is possible that WWE was just recycling an old graphic and didn’t notice the Robert Stone logo, many fans have speculated that a reunion is coming.
Green was previously released from her WWE contract in April 2021 after several months of inactivity.
Green’s most recent match took place on the latest episode of SmackDown, where she teamed with Sonya Deville to take on Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez prior to the latter’s upcoming stint in the Women’s Elimination Chamber.
To stay up to date with all the very latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Not the robert stone brand thing on chelsea's NEW entrance video yeah he's coming pic.twitter.com/Qflg4MNtUB
— t ☆ (@thebujee) February 11, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw