WWE‘s upcoming network special in Saudi Arabia just received a massive boost in star power. Coming off the heels of his five-star New Japan match with Kenny Omega, ‘Y2J’ Chris Jericho has been confirmed for WWE‘s Greatest Royal Rumble match on April 27, 2018.
Considering Jericho’s schedule mostly revolves around his band Fozzy at the moment, I wouldn’t get my hopes up for a full-time return, but I’m nonetheless excited to see the first-ever undisputed champion compete in the 50-man royal rumble match.
The other 19 confirmed entrants are Apollo, Baron Corbin, Big E, Big Show, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Chad Gable, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Elias, Goldust, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Kurt Angle, Mojo Rawley, Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Titus O’Neil, and Xavier Woods. Also on the card are seven title matches, including Lesnar vs. Reigns in a steel cage.
- titus o'neil
- Shelton Benjamin
- kofi kingston
- Kurt Angle
- mojo rawley
- big e
- baron corbin
- Chad Gable
- Dolph Ziggler
- Big Show
- greatest royal rumble
- Bray Wyatt
- Daniel Bryan
- chris jericho
- Royal Rumble
- Sin Cara
- BRAUN STROWMAN
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings