WWE taped this week’s episode of WWE Main Event in Detroit prior to this week’s (December 27) episode of Raw.
One of the interesting takeaways from the taping was the apparent appearance of NXT UK star Mark Andrews, who was said by several websites and social media accounts to have been defeated by T-Bar on the show.
T-Bar’s opponent was not introduced by name, leading many to mistakenly believe that the former Retribution man beat the NXT UK star just based on his appearance.
As it turns out, the man that T-Bar defeated was not Andrews, but rather independent wrestler Mambo Italiano, who posted about the match on his Instagram account.
So to clarify, despite what you may have seen, there was no Mark Andrews on Main Event this week.
View this post on Instagram
- More WWE Stars Released
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023