WWE taped this week’s episode of WWE Main Event in Detroit prior to this week’s (December 27) episode of Raw.
One of the interesting takeaways from the taping was the apparent appearance of NXT UK star Mark Andrews, who was said by several websites and social media accounts to have been defeated by T-Bar on the show.
T-Bar’s opponent was not introduced by name, leading many to mistakenly believe that the former Retribution man beat the NXT UK star just based on his appearance.
As it turns out, the man that T-Bar defeated was not Andrews, but rather independent wrestler Mambo Italiano, who posted about the match on his Instagram account.
So to clarify, despite what you may have seen, there was no Mark Andrews on Main Event this week.
View this post on Instagram
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent