Professional wrestler, UFC fighter, comic book writer, lawsuit-winner, and now…movie star.
CM Punk, along with real-life wife AJ Lee, were recently revealed to have landed roles in the movie Rabid, a remake of the 1977 horror film about a woman who has a hole in her armpit that eats people’s blood.
It is now being reported by PWInsider that CM Punk has scored yet another horror role in the upcoming film Team Player.
In the same report, it is noted that Team Player will be filmed in Illinois and that Punk will also be hosting the upcoming Netflix version of Ultimate Beastmaster.
Punk has starred in films before, having provided his voice on The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age Smackdown.
Rabid is currently in production and a release date has yet to be announced.
- team player
- lands new movie role
- aj lee
- pg era
- cm punk
- Colt Cabana
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed