A new report from MMA Junkie states that CM Punk’s UFC 225 loss to Mike Jackson has been overturned to a no contest.
The report is that Jackson tested positive for Marijuana following a drugs test back in 2018, but the result of the test and news of the fight being overturned has only just been made available.
Jackson reportedly tested positive for “tetrahydrocannabinol due to marijuana,” according to a commission disciplinary document.
As a result, Punk’s record now reads 0-1-0 (1 NC), instead of 0-2-0, according to UFC’s official records. As you can see from the image below, Jackson wasn’t a fan of the report.
Unusually, Punk is yet to make any kind of public comment on the news.
Neither Punk or Jackson have had a match in the UFC octagon since UFC 225, with Punk making the move to announcing for Cage Fury Fighting Championships.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post