A top WWE star has teased their involvement for NXT Great American Bash.
This Sunday, July 30 will see the NXT brand present their latest premium live event when they host the Great American Bash from Cedar Park, Texas.
While the lineup is still being finalized and has some main roster involvement already guaranteed, it seems like a top star will be part of the broadcast in some form.
Appearing on SI Media With Jimmy Traina, Cody Rhodes shared that he will be doing “something” for the upcoming event. Thinking it may be a voiceover, he said:
“I have something going on every hour. Whether you’re doing some media, whether you’re doing stuff in pretapes.”
“I don’t know when this will air but, I don’t think anyone will be mad. I’m gonna do something for NXT Great American Bash here. I think maybe it’s just a voiceover but, getting ready to do that.”
Cody Rhodes is scheduled to face Brock Lesnar at WWE SummerSlam on August 5. Meanwhile, NXT Great American Bash will be headlined by Carmelo Hayes defending the NXT Championship against Ilja Dragunov.
Transcription via POST Wrestling
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed