Are WWE’s plans underway for the return of Cody Rhodes?
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE filmed a commercial on Thursday, December 8 in Los Angeles.
Reportedly, the commercial featured Cody Rhodes (or someone dressed like the American Nightmare) and the Miz locking up on a bridge in Los Angeles.
Maryse was also in attendance, but it is not clear if she is involved in the commercial.
Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque and Bad Bunny were in the area, as seen in a recent Twitter post from Triple H.
Cody Rhodes last wrestled at Hell in a Cell where he faced Seth Rollins on June 5.
He has been out of action after suffering a pectoral muscle tear.
Recovery periods for the injury are generally estimated to be between six and nine months.
It is believed that WWE expects Rhodes to be back in time for WrestleMania 39. The event will take place over two nights on April 1 and April 2 2023 at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Keep up to date with all WWE injuries and expected return dates with our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline