WWE has announced that Cora Jade will be in action against Dakota Kai on Tuesday’s (December 14) edition of NXT 2.0.
Kai notably defeated Jade in her return match on the November 2 show. The two stars recently clashed at WarGames, with the team of Jade, Raquel Gonzalez, Kay Lee Ray and Io Shirai defeating Kai, Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne.
NXT has confirmed that Jade is cleared to compete on this week’s episode:
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) December 13, 2021
Bron Breakker is also set for action on NXT 2.0, against Cruiserweight Champion Roderick Strong. Harland will also make his in-ring debut on the show.
Here is the announced line-up for NXT 2.0:
- Bron Breakker vs. Roderick Strong
- Cameron Grimes vs. Duke Hudson – No Holds Barred
- Tony D’Angelo vs. Andre Chase
- Dakota Kai vs. Cora Jade
- Harland in action (debut)
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series