On Twitter yesterday, former Raw commentary and WWE Backstage host Renee Young asked for recommendations for things to do in Tokyo, Japan.
Observant fans noted that Renee was likely in the land of the rising sun as her husband AEW star Jon Moxley is set to compete at night one (and possibly night two) of NJPW’s Wrestle Kingdom 14 show.
On night one of the show, Jon Moxley is set to compete for the IGWP United States Championship against Lance Archer. If he wins, Mox will defend the belt on night two against former champion Juice Robinson.
Responding to Renee’s tweet about coming to Japan, SmackDown commentator Corey Graves joked that Young had left WWE in favour of joining NJPW.
Renee to NJPW: Confirmed.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) January 3, 2020
Renee Young shared that she was not too fond of Moxley’s unsanctioned match with Kenny Omega at AEW Full Gear in November 2019. Considering Mox’s match on Saturday is a Texas Death Match, Renee will likely find it no easier to watch.
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish