Dakota Kai has been out for the majority of 2019 after she tore her ACL in January during an NXT Live Event.
This kind of injury is very common among wrestlers, and has an average recovery time of around 6-9 months.
Happily, we can report that NXT has announced that Kai has recovered from the injury and will soon be making her return to NXT TV.
See you soon, @DakotaKai_WWE! #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/F3ER1vy6Gs
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 12, 2019
Before she was injured, it looked as though Kai was being pushed as one of NXT’s next big stars, so hopefully upon her return she can once again insert herself into the title picture where she belongs.
If you want to check up on all of WWE’s injuries, you can do so right here with our up to date injury tracker.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?