A WWE star has reflected on conversations with Paul Heyman and what has changed in 2023.
2023 has been a breakout year on the WWE main roster for many stars in the company. Chief among those stars has been the members of The Judgment Day.
Rhea Ripley is the current WWE Women’s World Champion, while Finn Balor is about to challenge Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship at Money In The Bank.
Dominik Mysterio is receiving some of the loudest crowd reactions in the business today and Damian Priest has been in high profile matches against the likes of Bad Bunny and others.
Ahead of competing in the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match this Saturday, July 1, Priest spoke with Vibe and reflected on what has changed in 2023.
Noting that he has conversations with Paul Heyman, The Judgment Day member said:
“I was actually talking to Paul Heyman about this. I’m no longer acting like I’m a certain way; I’m just being a certain way. It’s almost like I found myself or my voice.”
“I just feel a different level of comfort now. And I’m not even saying that I wasn’t comfortable before, but right now I feel at ease with everything. I can just be Damian Priest.”
Along with Damian Priest, the lineup for the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match will also feature Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Santos Escobar, Butch, LA Knight and Logan Paul.
For the full lineup for this Saturday’s Money In The Bank, click here.
Transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed