The date for the AEW Dynamite ‘Beach Break’ special episode has now been revealed as per the spoilers for this coming week’s ‘Holiday Bash’ show.
So, if you don’t want to know the spoilers, including the announcement of one segment for the show, stop reading now.
During the tapings, it was confirmed that Beach Break will take place on February 3. This was confirmed in SpaceForce1‘s spoilers on Reddit.
The only confirmed segment for the show as of the taping for next week’s ‘Holiday Bash’ is a beach-themed wedding for Kip Sabian & Penelope Ford.
For full spoilers from the tapings for Beach Break this coming Wednesday, click this link.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’