Former WWE star Scott Dawson, now going by the ring name Dax Harwood, has made his first public comments since being released by WWE two days ago.
Harwood was released alongside his tag team partner Dash Wilder, now Cash Wheeler, after months and months of WWE preventing the pair from leaving.
Taking to Twitter, Harwood commented:
There comes a point where a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he’s made a terrible mistake. The truth is, I’ve never been a reasonable man.
It was reported that they don’t have non-compete clauses, which theoretically means they can wrestle for whoever they want with immediate effect.
However, with the coronavirus pandemic going on, and one of their possible destinations AEW already having taped weeks’ worth of TV, that might take longer than people would have liked.
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE