WWE seemingly spoiled the result of the upcoming Tag Team Title Unification bout with a now-deleted social media post.
On tonight’s episode of SmackDown, RK-Bro will face off against the Usos with both the Raw and SmackDown Tag Team Championships on the line.
Yesterday, ahead of the major bout, the official WWE United Kingdom Facebook page shared a graphic featuring Jimmy & Jey with two title belts each.
The post, captioned ‘who can stop them?’, was promptly deleted, indicating that it shouldn’t have been posted when it was.
While it has since been re-posted, WWE has not shared a corresponding graphic for RK-Bro throughout the match build, which has lead to fan speculation that WWE has been preparing double-title graphics for the Usos to use moving forward.
You can view the graphic below:
WWE UK Facebook Page accidentally posted this and deleted it immediately.
Oh Boyy ? pic.twitter.com/M6Tsk79wuU
— Humble Wrestling (@WrestlingHumble) May 19, 2022
The Usos were tasked with becoming unified Tag Team Champions after Roman Reigns defeated Brock Lesnar to win the WWE vs Universal Title Unification bout at WrestleMania 38.
You can read about WWE’s plans for Reigns’ next three challengers right here.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed