WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff made a surprise appearance on tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown in Nashville.
On the show, Sonya Deville interfered in Naomi’s match with Charlotte Flair, making herself the special referee and screwing Naomi out of the match.
Sonya returned to the GM’s office where she was greeted by Adam Pearce and also Eric Bischoff. Pearce said that he had spoken to Bischoff and they agreed that Naomi and Sonya will have a match next week.
WOAH!!!@EBischoff is here!!!#SmackDown pic.twitter.com/wjudHNXQIf
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) January 22, 2022
Bischoff most recently made a cameo appearance on the December 27 episode of Raw, where he served as the minister for the vow renewal between The Miz and Maryse.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023