WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff made a surprise appearance on tonight’s (January 21) episode of SmackDown in Nashville.
On the show, Sonya Deville interfered in Naomi’s match with Charlotte Flair, making herself the special referee and screwing Naomi out of the match.
Sonya returned to the GM’s office where she was greeted by Adam Pearce and also Eric Bischoff. Pearce said that he had spoken to Bischoff and they agreed that Naomi and Sonya will have a match next week.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) January 22, 2022
Bischoff most recently made a cameo appearance on the December 27 episode of Raw, where he served as the minister for the vow renewal between The Miz and Maryse.
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend