Ruby Soho has been announced for an intergender match against one of the most respected and exciting names in independent wrestling.
Beyond Wrestling has announced that Ruby Soho will challenge Alex Shelley for the Independent Wrestling Championship at Fete Forever.
The show will take place at Fete Music Hall in Providence, Rhode Island on Sunday, December 5, and will be available to watch on IWTV.
Shelley has held the title since winning it from Wheeler Yuta on October 8.
Other matches announced for the show so far include John Silver & Alex Reynolds vs Mark Sterling & VSK, and Wheeler Yuta vs Matt Makowski.
— Beyond Wrestling (@beyondwrestling) November 7, 2021
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’