Ruby Soho has been announced for an intergender match against one of the most respected and exciting names in independent wrestling.
Beyond Wrestling has announced that Ruby Soho will challenge Alex Shelley for the Independent Wrestling Championship at Fete Forever.
The show will take place at Fete Music Hall in Providence, Rhode Island on Sunday, December 5, and will be available to watch on IWTV.
Shelley has held the title since winning it from Wheeler Yuta on October 8.
Other matches announced for the show so far include John Silver & Alex Reynolds vs Mark Sterling & VSK, and Wheeler Yuta vs Matt Makowski.
— Beyond Wrestling (@beyondwrestling) November 7, 2021
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed