Professional boxer and MMA fighter Ulysses Diaz, the fiancé of WWE Raw star Dana Brooke, has been arrested.
Diaz is accused of showing up at an internet troll’s home and punching him in the mouth.
The report from WPLG Local 10 stated:
“Another arrest in Miami-Dade, this one of a professional boxer and MMA fighter. He is 40-year-old Ulysses Diaz de Villegas, and he’s accused of striking a victim in the mouth causing a big laceration. Police say the victim posted about him online, and Diaz de Villegas has showed up to his home and that’s when he hit him. He’s now facing a battery charge and being held on a $5,000 bond.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Dana Brooke announced she and Diaz were engaged to be married this past July.
You can watch the report here:
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon