During tonight’s episode of WWE NXT on the USA Network, a former top champion on the brand made his return to the show in emphatic fashion.
Karrion Kross was one of the unfortunate NXT injury casualties in recent months as he suffered a separated shoulder at TakeOver 30 in August in the same match he won the NXT Title from Keith Lee.
He had to relinquish the title later in the same week, but now he’s back and has his sights set back on the championship.
In the opening segment of the show, current champ Finn Balor called out any potential challengers who wanted a shot at him, and was greeted by Pete Dunne, Kyle O’Reilly, Damian Priest and Kross’ girlfriend Scarlett.
Later on in the show, Priest confronted Johnny Gargano, but was attacked from behind by Kross who chucked him off the stage then drove off in his muscle car like a badass.
So it seems one of O’Reilly, Dunne, Priest or Kross will be Balor’s next challenger – that title match will be happening on the New Year’s Evil show on January 6.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39