Former US President Donald Trump decided to enter a recent rally to the sound of WWE legend The Undertaker’s famous entrance music, Rest in Peace.
It isn’t clear why the WWE Hall of Famer decided to use Rest in Peace as his entrance music, but being close friends with Vince McMahon probably helps with any rights issues.
You can watch the entrance below.
There have been come tweets questioning the validity of the video clip, but it seems this did genuinely happen. Interesting.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- Potential Spoiler On Interesting Bray Wyatt Prop Being Used On SmackDown
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- WWE Star Hypes Up Big Match With Throwback Photo
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air