A former WWE star made his IMPACT Wrestling debut on last night’s (July 31) IMPACT Homecoming show in the Homecoming mixed tag team tournament.
The show featured an eight-team mixed tag-team tournament to crown the Homecoming King and Queen. The final of the tournament saw Crazzy Steve and Rosemary of Decay defeated by Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo and the debuting ‘Drama King’ Matthew Rehwoldt (FKA Aiden English).
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) August 1, 2021
Rehwoldt and Purrazzo were victorious over Alisha and Hernandez in the first round, then over Matt Cardona and Chelsea Green in the semi-finals before toppling Decay to win the tournament.
Rehwoldt recently clarified reports that he would be working under the name ‘Matt Morris’ going forward.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette