Since her controversial WWE exit in December 2022, Mandy Rose has largely remained away from the spotlight.
While the former NXT Women’s Champion has continued to work via her FanTime page, could she have plans to try her hand at acting next?
This could perhaps be the case if a recent post from Mandy is any suggestion.
Responding to a Twitter post from DiscussingFilm which reported that a new Baywatch remake was in the works, Mandy would hint at an interest in getting involved.
— Mandy (@mandysacs) April 16, 2023
Following a 413 day title reign, Mandy would be released from her WWE contract due to her aforementioned FanTime page and the adult nature of the content she was posting to it.
While she has yet to return to wrestling in any capacity since her release, Mandy has not shut the door on wrestling again in the future, with a potential AEW run not ruled out.
As for the woman who defeated Mandy for her NXT Title, Roxanne Perez, the 21-year-old would recently pass a significant career milestone, click here to find out more.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?