Former WWE star Gzim Selmani (AKA Rezar of the Authors of Pain) appears to have his sights on opening up a new wrestling promotion.
On May 3, the former Raw Tag Team Champion filed to trademark the term ‘Wrestling Entertainment Series’, as well as a logo for the promotion.
Following description accompanied the filings:
G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment, namely, a continuing wrestling contests show broadcast over television, satellite, audio, and video media; Organization of sports competitions; Organization of entertainment events in the nature of wrestling contests; Organizing sporting events, namely, wrestling contests; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of wrestling contests; Entertainment services in the nature of a wrestling club; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing television programs, not downloadable, via video-on-demand transmission services
Hollywood star and former WWE Raw writer Freddie Prinze Jr also spoke about his plan to start a wrestling company, saying he hopes to have it up and running in 18 months.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups