Former WWE star Gzim Selmani (AKA Rezar of the Authors of Pain) appears to have his sights on opening up a new wrestling promotion.
On May 3, the former Raw Tag Team Champion filed to trademark the term ‘Wrestling Entertainment Series’, as well as a logo for the promotion.
Following description accompanied the filings:
G & S: Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment, namely, a continuing wrestling contests show broadcast over television, satellite, audio, and video media; Organization of sports competitions; Organization of entertainment events in the nature of wrestling contests; Organizing sporting events, namely, wrestling contests; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of wrestling contests; Entertainment services in the nature of a wrestling club; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; Providing television programs, not downloadable, via video-on-demand transmission services
Hollywood star and former WWE Raw writer Freddie Prinze Jr also spoke about his plan to start a wrestling company, saying he hopes to have it up and running in 18 months.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- Renee Paquette Says Women’s Tag Titles “Were Important For About 30 Seconds”
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers Taped May 25