A former WWE star has signed a multi-year contract with IMPACT Wrestling.
Per Zack Heydorn of PWTorch, former NXT Tag Team Champion Big Kon (Konnor of The Ascension) has signed for the company.
Kon made his first appearance for IMPACT back in February 2022, where he lost to Josh Alexander on the February 22 episode of the show.
He later returned to the company in November, where he and former AEW star Alan Angels joined The Design.
The Design was in the middle of going through a major shakeup at the time, with Eric Young bein removed from the group due to leaving the company shortly after.
Cody Deaner (now simply Deaner) took over the group in place of Young, later adding Sami Callihan to it’s ranks.
Kon was a part of the WWE main roster from 2014 until he and partner Viktor were released from the company in 2019.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) January 25, 2023
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Mom Involved In Car Crash
- SmackDown Star Revealed As Maximum Male Models’ Stylist
- Triple H Says It’s ‘Great’ Having Vince McMahon Back
- WWE Announces Record Profits For 2022 In Fourth Quarter & Full Year Earnings
- ‘Locked In’ John Cena Match For WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- Nick Khan Says Vince McMahon Will Step Down Following WWE Sale If It Benefits The Shareholders
- Potential Buyer Surprisingly Ruled Out Of Purchasing WWE?
- Update On WWE NXT Stars Who Appeared In The Royal Rumble
- Batista Comments On Triple H Leading WWE Creative
- Real Reason Edge Vs. Finn Balor Was Pulled From Royal Rumble