According to a report by Mike Johnson at PW Insider, former WWE Tag Team Champion PCO (also known as Jean Pierre Lafitte and Quebecer Pierre) has signed an exclusive contract with Ring Of Honor.
The 50-year old returned to prominence in style earlier this year thanks to a blow-away match with WALTER over WrestleMania weekend in New Orleans. He has since become an indy wrestling cult favourite in his new role as a “not human” beast who does not feel pain.
PCO even competed in this year’s PWG Battle Of Los Angeles tournament, losing to Brody King in a nutty brawl that was well-received by the crowd at the Globe Theatre.
Johnson’s report notes that this is PCO’s first full-time contract with a major wrestling promotion since his WCW deal ended at the turn of the Millennium!
ROH has already started hyping PCO’s arrival via a series of videos featuring a heartbeat monitor, which is believed to be linked to the French-Canadian’s imminent debut with the promotion.
Due to the terms of his new deal, PCO has been forced to pull out of several independent dates and has finished up with recent semi-regular employer Major League Wrestling, which has a rival television show called Fusion.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts