Former and recently released WWE Superstar, Taynara Conti was a guest on Ring the Belle. She discussed her release, her post WWE gimmick, and having to change her ring act because of a banned word.
Conti revealed that Vince McMahon and WWE have banned the word crazy. Nuts, right?
“I always tried to put that in my matches, like I need to find a moment to do it. One day, I had a match on TV. Someone from WWE told me, ‘Hey, Tay, we cannot say ‘crazy’ on TV anymore.’ I was like, ‘Oh no, that’s kind of my thing now.’ They were like, ‘Yeah, sorry, don’t say it.’”
It’s always amazing what a wrestling company is willing to ban. In the case of WWE, the word wrestling was banned up until yesterday apparently.
Other words supposedly banned in WWE are hospital, feud, belts, and strap. It seems these might only apply in certain contexts. Becky was Becky 2 Belts. We’ve had a strap match.
Of course, hospital is one of those Vince apparently just will not allow. That is why injured superstars always go to medical facilities. Speaking of crazy…
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match