Sarah Logan has announced via her Instagram she is leaving wrestling for the foreseeable future. Logan was let go by WWE back in April as part of the massive layoffs to cut costs.
Logan was a surprising layoff to many backstage and fans alike. She seemed to have a ton of potential and it seemed she just needed the right storyline and character to breakout. However, that story never came and she was let go.
Logan is married to Erik of the Viking Raiders. Maybe she watched The Viking Raiders and Street Profits in the who can do it better challenge and was inspired to try other things like basketball, bowling, golf, or target practice as in the pic above.
On a serious note, we hope Logan finds something she is interested in. However, she seems like she would be able to find a spot on a lot of rosters when the coronavirus pandemic eases up should she change her mind.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee