Sarah Logan has announced via her Instagram she is leaving wrestling for the foreseeable future. Logan was let go by WWE back in April as part of the massive layoffs to cut costs.
Logan was a surprising layoff to many backstage and fans alike. She seemed to have a ton of potential and it seemed she just needed the right storyline and character to breakout. However, that story never came and she was let go.
Logan is married to Erik of the Viking Raiders. Maybe she watched The Viking Raiders and Street Profits in the who can do it better challenge and was inspired to try other things like basketball, bowling, golf, or target practice as in the pic above.
On a serious note, we hope Logan finds something she is interested in. However, she seems like she would be able to find a spot on a lot of rosters when the coronavirus pandemic eases up should she change her mind.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed