There has been further confirmation of discontent growing among AEW roster.
Unhappiness among AEW wrestlers has become a hot topic of discussion following reports of CM Punk and Hangman Page’s real life heat crossed over onto television on last week’s Dynamite.
In the most recent Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that several stars in All Elite Wrestling had reached their “breaking point” behind the scenes.
On Twitter, Meltzer has further confirmed the discontent among the roster. He replied to a Twitter user who said that he previously said there was nothing to report about the rumor of discontent before both Konnan and Bobby Fish recently commented on it.
Meltzer replied with the following:
I’ve gone public for the past week plus on this very subject. There is always some but it has grown last few weeks.
As previously mentioned, CM Punk has addressed the rumors of his unhappiness with All Elite Wrestling in a new interview, which you can read about here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw