Former WWE Women’s Champion Gail Kim has spoken about the process of collaborating on an upcoming all-women’s wrestling event.
Kim currently works as a producer for IMPACT wrestling, the same company where he had her last match as an in-ring performer against Tessa Blanchard in 2019.
Kim is a seven-time TNA/Impact Knockouts Champion, and a one-time TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion with Madison Rayne.
Speaking on the Generation of Wrestling podcast, Kim spoke about her ambition to organise an all-female wrestling pay-per-view between IMPACT Wrestling and World Wonder Ring Stardom:
“That’s the one thing I think all the companies talk about and it hasn’t really happened. There is a demand for it.
“I’ve passed along the idea of collaborating with other companies, maybe a Stardom because Stardom starting to work with New Japan and they’ve got all women’s division there.
“There’s so many possibilities and that’s what I’m looking forward to, seeing the best of the Knockouts Division against many of the other talented women out there.”
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39