The Double or Nothing weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada continues to grow as GCW has now announced the debut of Johnny Game Changer for their May 28 event.
GCW brings GCW: Downward Spiral to wrestling fans worldwide via Fite TV on Saturday, May 28 when they bring their unique brand of wrestling to Las Vegas with AEW’s big Double or Nothing pay per view that weekend.
GCW announced the show will mark the debut of Johnny Game Changer, formerly known as John Morrison in WWE as one of the talents anticipated to appear.
GCW hosted a number of notable events over WrestleMania weekend in Dallas including two that the former Morrison participated in under the GCW banner, appearing both at Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport 8 and Gringo Loco’s the WRLD on Lucha.
Real name, John Hennigan, Johnny Game Changer seems to also be a frequent name changer, having previously announced another name change in advance of the aforementioned WRLD show.
Hennigan has wrestled under numerous monikers over the course of his wrestling career, including Johnny Impact, Johnny Mundo, Johnny Nitro and Johnny Ultra.
Over 80 on-screen talents were released by WWE in 2021. Stay up to date with every WWE release of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
*LAS VEGAS UPDATE*
JOHNNY GAME CHANGER makes his GCW Debut on 5/28 in Las Vegas!
EARLY MORNING GUY
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) May 4, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury