A returning WWE star says that their previous release “offended” them.
On the October 10 edition of WWE Raw, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows better known as The Good Brothers made their returns to the company to reunite with AJ Styles as The O.C.
The trio has been feuding with The Judgment Day since their return to WWE.
Prior to stints in IMPACT Wrestling and NJPW over the past two years, Gallows and Anderson worked for WWE for four years before being released in the first round of cuts during the pandemic.
Speaking with Corey Graves on After The Bell, The Good Brothers discussed their previous departure from the promotion.
“It’s eleven days removed from this Boneyard match that we got all this praise for. so we didn’t see it coming. It offended him and it offended me too a little bit. We’re eleven days out from main eventing Wrestlemania.”
AJ Styles faced The Undertaker at WrestleMania 36 in the critically acclaimed Boneyard Match, which also featured Gallows and Anderson.
The O.C. lost to The Judgment Day in six man tag team action at WWE Crown Jewel. On the November 7 edition of Raw, Mia Yim aligned with Styles, Gallows and Anderson to offset Rhea Ripley and The Judgment Day.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via SEScoops
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Tony Khan Admits He Considered Major AEW Character Change