Matt and Jeff Hardy reunited on SmackDown Live three weeks ago, in what was the former’s first WWE TV appearance since August of last year.
Matt has now put out a tweet, saying that the Hardy Boyz are returning to a full-time WWE tour schedule:
Starting tomorrow in Peoria, IL, The Hardys start back full-time on the @WWE touring schedule.
Don’t miss us if we’re in your town.. IT MAY BE OUR LAST TIME THERE. https://t.co/HueEvIq7QC
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) March 17, 2019
What’s interesting to note is that although their contracts have been extended, this could well be a farewell run, as Matt says “Don’t miss us if we’re in your town.. IT MAY BE OUR LAST TIME THERE” in the above tweet.
The return came after reports that the Hardys’ WWE contracts were coming to an end, but it was later revealed that the company had rolled over their existing deals in order to keep them for another year.
Since their return, the Hardys, who are one of the most popular and iconic tag teams in history, defeated the Bar, and competed in an eight-man tag match last week that was invaded by the New Day and called off.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE