Titus O’Neil has revealed what Vince McMahon said to him when telling him he’d be a host for next month’s WrestleMania 37 event.
O’Neil will host one night of the show while the other will be hosted by Hulk Hogan.
Speaking on the Lights Out podcast, O’Neil said:
“Vince told me, ‘You’re going to be hosting WrestleMania. It’s only right. This is your city. You do a lot in this community and people love you. We appreciate you in WWE and all you’ve done and continue to do to represent our company well. We think this will be a great spot for you’. It wasn’t something that I said, ‘Hey, I need to be the host’. It was, ‘Here you go’.”
O’Neil doesn’t wrestle much these days but his efforts outside of the ring in terms of charity endeavours and other ambassadorial duties are often publicised by WWE.
Quote via Fightful
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite