WWE star Seth Rollins delivered a St Patrick’s Day sized Stomp to a Leprechaun on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Rollins featured during Fallon’s ‘audience suggestion box’ portion of the show, where a fan asked if he could combine WWE and St Patrick’s Day. Rollins then came out and hit his Stomp on a Leprechaun, naturally.
We now know who had the honor(?) of being Stomped by Seth Rollins on the show. The Leprechaun was played by Indie wrestler Chris Powers, who works for the UWA Elite promotion in New Jersey.
WWE producer Pat Buck also revealed on Twitter that he was at the show to help produce the segment. When asked if he was the Leprechaun, he responded:
No, but ironically I was there.
Seth Rollins has been going a bit mad on Raw recently due to not being able to find his road to WrestleMania, though WWE reportedly still believes he will face Cody Rhodes on the show.
Happy St. Patrick's Day #UWAeliteArmy! In honor of #StPatricksDay here's 1/2 of The #eSTRANGEd @chrisxpowers, as a #Leprechaun on @FallonTonight getting stomped by @WWERollins! See him live w/ @bizare87 on 3/26 (3pm) at the South River, NJ VFW for #UWAelite #SaturdayMatinee!!! https://t.co/WAelt6nTwv
— UWA Elite (@UWAElite) March 17, 2022
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury