An Impact Wrestling star has been written off television in yet another dramatic way as they move onto pastures new.
Having seen off Eric Young with a stabbing in December 2022, Taya Valkyrie was buried on Impact Wrestling television.
Taya Valkyrie recently joined AEW, with Tony Khan confirming the news on social media with it being previously reported that she would fulfil here April MLW dates.
On the March 24 episode of Impact Wrestling on AXS, footage was shown of Taya Valkyrie trapped in a casket with the lid sealed shut, having been pinned by KiLynn King seeing the Death Dollz lose the Knockouts tag team championship on the previous week’s episode.
She would issue a statement about her departure from her home of six years on social media.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/ZfG5QdE3ak pic.twitter.com/Z56LGTqSDI
— TAYA VALKYRIE (@thetayavalkyrie) March 24, 2023
Valkyrie made her AEW debut on March 15, challenging for Jade Cargill’s TBS Championship in what would be a losing effort.
With Saraya currently leading a faction of former WWE stars, including Ruby Soho (formerly Ruby Riott) and Toni Storm, the former Paige has offered to show the former Franky Monet around her new home.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups