There has been an injury update provided on several AEW stars.
All Elite Wrestling has been dealing with a number of injuries that has sidelined several AEW stars in past month.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), there has been no definitive stance on Bryan Danielson’s status ahead of his announced segment on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
In regards to Lee Johnson, he has been battling a knee injury since early May and will likely be out of action for the remainder of the summer.
Matt Hardy has also been banged up after his AAA TripleMania XXX match with some major swelling on his knee.
Hardy teamed with Johnny Elite to face Dragon Lee and Dralistico in the main event of AAA TripleMania XXX – Tijuana this past weekend.
An AEW source also told Fightful that they could “hopefully” get Darius Martin back by the end of 2022.
Martin suffered a torn ACL following a nasty car accident in April, which you can read about here.
We will have further updates on these injuries when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite