During this week’s 205 Live tapings, Odyssey Jones went one-on-one against Saurav. The match was ultimately stopped after Jones suffered an apparent injury.
This match was completely cut from Friday’s 205 Live broadcast. The time was instead filled by a replay of Bron Breakker’s promo from Tuesday’s episode of NXT.
WWE has edited taped 205 Live matches in the past, most recently making several edits to the Sarray vs Lash Legend bout that aired on December 14, with individuals within WWE reportedly thinking the match was bad.
The severity of Jones’ injury is currently unknown. We will provide updates on Jones’ status as they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Next Ring Of Honor Pay Per View Announced