Instagram has been a bit weird lately and the latest to be victim of that is WWE Raw star Alexa Bliss, who has had one of her posts removed.
The post was deemed to be “offensive” by the platform, but it was actually just a photo of one of her Disney tattoos.
It’s unknown which tattoo it was because she has several, but she shared the news on her Story as you can see here:
This lighthearded social media-related Alexa Bliss news comes after some emotional news after she took to Twitter “in shock” this past weekend following the release of Bray Wyatt from his WWE contract.
With Wyatt gone, Bliss is continuing her ‘Alexa’s Playground’ shtick, seemingly heading towards a match against Doudrop and/or Eva Marie.
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39