Following a Rocket League Twitch stream with the Special Olympics Illinois, AEW star Shanna has revealed that she’ll be able to leave Europe and return to the United States relatively soon.
Shanna has not appeared on AEW TV since the February 26 episode of Dynamite. She has been stuck in Europe since the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, and AEW has therefore not been able to use her:
“It was a lot of fun to do it with my coworkers and meet new people, have fun. I’m leaving next week to spend 14 days in a neutral , non banned country, by Mr. Trump’s proclamation. After 14 days I can enter the United States. Let’s hope for no road blocks.”
Shanna (real name Alexandra Barrulas) made her debut for AEW on the October 30 episode of Dynamite when she went one-on-one with Hikaru Shida. She has since gone on to make three appearances on Dynamite, winning none of her matches.
It will certainly be great to see Shanna back in AEW. With Britt Baker and Kris Statlander still injured, AEW will be looking for other women like Shanna to step up and help the women’s division at this time.
Shanna is not the only current AEW star stuck in Europe at the moment, as top star PAC is currently in the UK. There is no word on if he is planning on also getting into the US by next month like Shanna.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?