SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Carmella has had her fair share of detractors this week after Jim Ross criticized her performance on the Extreme Rules post-show. Now, another WWE personality has taken aim at the ‘Princess of Staten Island’, but this one wants to stand by her side.
SiriusXM host and Kickoff-Show regular Sam Roberts has pushed James Ellsworth out of the picture and put himself forward as the champion’s next manager. On the back of the news that Ellsworth is working on a per-date basis, Roberts took advantage of the following Instagram post.
Wishful-thinking Sam had this to say:
“I have so many ideas for when I supplant @jamesellsworthwrestling and give you a real manager.”
Hey, we’re all allowed to dream. Who hasn’t wished at one time or another that they were where Roberts wants to be? Your writer, for one, still holds onto the hope of the knock on the front door being Ember Moon looking for some management.
Come and join the conversation. WrestleTalk would like to know your views on Carmella, if she could do with a serious manager that isn’t used as a punching bag, or whether she’s fine on her own. You can chat with us on Twitter and Discord today.
- Sam Roberts
- Smackdown Live Women's Championship
- james ellsworth
- ember moon
- SmackDown Live
- extreme rules 2018
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced