EC3 isn’t happy. Since debuting on the main roster, he’s had a couple of matches with Dean Ambrose and is now a joke.
His last appearance on WWE TV was as an ill-fated hopeful to be the special guest referee in tonight’s Seth Rollins vs Baron Corbin Universal Championship match, but went comatose after a chair shot from Rollins.
Following this, EC3 tweeted the following:
Every time I make you laugh, I suffer more inside. https://t.co/CzHbw53oYj
— ecIII (@therealec3) June 18, 2019
And he hasn’t stopped there, and has now replied to a John Cena tweet with an equally sad thought.
Dreams become nightmares.
— ecIII (@therealec3) June 22, 2019
Poor bloke. Even if this if character work, you have to feel for him.
Hopefully this is character work and not an actual representation of how he’s feeling at the moment. He deserves better.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match